Sunday was Vikings Football – so while my family watched another win!!!! I toured some new construction developments in the east metro. It was a windy but beautiful day to be out. Can’t believe it is November in Minnesota.
Lake Elmo developments are pulling new construction buyers from Woodbury per the Pioneer Press…article
Savona by Lennar is well underway in Lake Elmo
- I toured Blakely E, a 2-story model – priced at $601K with a fin basement and 4444 sq ft finished. As mentioned in the newspaper you can live in this area and enjoy the Woodbury amenities. Lot size meets the needs for many of todays buyers but small compared to Lake Elmo existing homes. Lennar has a healthy balance sheet and a variety of home styles to offer. Savona useful documents
- Short video of the main floor and view from a walk-out rambler
Woodhaven – Woodbury – Phase 1 of this development is occurring – with 3 major CUSTOM builders in the immediate area. The two homes I toured were stunning, priced under $1mm. 21 Large Lot Exec Homes sites on 39 acres
- Derrick hosted a walk-out rambler with industrial appliances (yes, I loved this kitchen) and best in class HVAC, windows and finishes. The home was on a stunning 1 acre lot. The hostess, Nancy, was knowledgeable and wonderful. They have 10+ developments underway combined in MN and WI. My next stop will be Miller Farms later this month. Derrick started in the basement by William and Mary Ann in 1967 in New Richmond, Wisconsin.
- McDonald Construction featured a two story Langdon Model for $920K. Unique split stairs offering a TV/lounge area on the 2nd floor. Windows were amazing offering beautiful views – which may change over time as the area develops.
- Gonyea also in the area is working on a model – which similarly will include all high-end finishes and customized to meet your needs/preferences.
These builders along with Creative Homes, Custom One Homes & Stone Gate Builders have a Lake Elmo development in the works for 91 homes called Village Preserve.
Princeton Hills – Woodbury
- Gonyea – Smaller development within an existing neighborhood. The hostess Sue could answer questions about this and other Gonyea work in the area. Completed 2 story on ~.25 acre lot was listed at $649,950. Lots are available in the cul-de-sac for custom development by this well known metro builder.