2011 is right around the corner and you may be contemplating a New Year’s Resolution or two.
If one of them includes buying property I encourage you to take a look at this 3 page document that I have created. Buyers
I use this document when meeting with buyers to provide a real estate transaction overview, information about buying in general and a needs & wants assessment. I hope you find this information useful as you conduct your search and let me know if I can review any details with you by phone, email or in person.
A great place to start searching is our website www.minnesotaloftsandcondos.com
If you need more reasons to get off the sidelines and get in the game of real estate – here is a short list:
▪ Mortgage rates will stay low. Even with rates climbing — maybe to as high as 6 percent by 2012 — they are still well below where they have been historically.
▪ Tax cuts could help. Extending the tax cuts could encourage a more rapid recovery for the economy.
▪ Americans want to be home owners. A recent Fannie Mae survey showed that Americans still believe a home is a safe and desirable investment.
▪ Builders are about to begin building. Home builders have been sitting on the sidelines. This year, they think pent-up demand will create an appetite for new homes.
▪ Homes are shrinking. Homes are getting smaller, which has made them more affordable.
Source: Investopedia, Michele Lerner (12/24/2010)